Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Meaning of Service

{Ok, this one made me laugh!}

At one time in my life, I thought I had a handle on the meaning of the word "service."

"It's the act of doing things for other people."

Then I heard these terms which reference the word service:
Internal Revenue Service
Postal Service
Telephone Service
Civil Service
City & County Public Service
Customer Service
Service Stations

Then I became confused about the word "service." This is not what I thought "service" meant.

So today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to "service" a few of his cows.

Suddenly, it all came into perspective. Now I understand what all those "service" agencies are all about.

I hope you now are as enlightened as I am.

Top of Page

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria Palma said...

Ha! Ha! This is a good one :) It's always good to get in some good laughter - especially when it pertains to service. I've featured this post at my customer service blog. Thanks!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you really have a incredible blog here. I'll be back to visit again. Isn't it nice to be f**ked?

For the most funny videos on the web please visit my blog!

Happy double oooh seven to you, and all your visitors.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home