Google

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bumper Stickers for WOMEN

-So many men, so few who can afford me

- God made us sisters, Prozac made us friends

- If they don't have chocolate in Heaven, I ain't going!

- My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips

- Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog

- Coffee - Chocolate - Men... Some things are just better rich

- Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it!

- Of course I don't look busy... I did it right the first time!

- Do not start with me. You will not win.

- You have the right to remain silent. So please shut up.

- All stressed out, and no one to choke!

- Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen!

- If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!

- Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off!

- Out of estrogen, and I have a gun!

- Guys have feelings too but... who cares?

- Next mood swing: 6 minutes

- I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people

- How can I miss you if you won't go away?

- Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.

- If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap, and easy!

- Don't upset me. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.



Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home