Google

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cats, Cats, Cats!

I ADORE CATS! I think they, along with Horses
and Dolphins, are some of God's FINER creations!

So when Pickles ran these, I couldn't help but to save them.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I did/do!
C~B~N






























This is my baby. Baby Mac. He had to grow to his EARS, TAIL, and FEET. This was his first Christmas which actually occured on December 25, 2006...not on March 2, 2004 as the photo states.
Hey, it was a new camera and I never claimed to be a techno-wizard! Didn't even know the feature was turned on til I got these downloaded!!









He was the LAST baby born on August 28, 2006 and he was the BIGGEST one. He was also the LAST one weened and that was done forceably as Lil Mama would see him coming and lay down on her teets and refused to nurse him anymore. Hence, I believe we have an oral problem as he has since then been a "tail-sucker"!!!





Baby Mac today weighs a whopping 13 POUNDS! Be careful where he steps!
LOL C~B~N


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home