Google

Friday, July 18, 2008

Marriage funnies

"Marriages don't last. When I meet a guy,
the first question I ask myself is:
is this the man I want my children
to spend their weekends with?"

--Rita Rudner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realized that my five-year-old grandson
had been watching too many reality TV
shows the day we attended a relative's
wedding.

As the four bridesmaids walked down
the aisle toward the front of the church,
he turned to me and asked, "Is this where
the groom decides which one he wants
to marry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sister, went to the department store to
check out the bridal registry of our niece
whose wedding was coming up soon.

When my sister returned from the store,
she tossed the gift list on a table and declared,
"I think she's too young to get married."

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Because," she said, "they registered for
Nintendo games."










For this great poster go to GB Posters




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Marriage is the process of finding out
what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

- A Christian should have only one spouse.

This is called monotony.


- Marriage means commitment. Of course, so
does insanity.



























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A Poem for Women


He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.



I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.



I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and SMACKED him...
Like his Mother used to do.


Top of Page

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home